Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 03, 2008

WooHoo it's friday!!


Hello!!! I am sooo glad it is friday! This is my weekend off so I am going to work tonight and then do nothing the rest of the weekend!! It is going to be sooooo nice! Yesterday Jese finished his job so he doesn't have to do anything either so he is lucky too! Well really I am sure I will do a little homework and cleaning but now to much! Mostly I am going to sit around and do nothing!! Next week we don't have classes on friday, woohoo! To bad we have classes the rest of the week! Right now I am in my energy class, I don't actually listen :) He gave us a take home test, it isn't due untill the 14th! So I probably won't start it for awhile! Well I don't really know much else, I just thought I would give you a little update!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

so, are you not going to do much this weekend???