Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I wish I were here...

I wish it was summer again and I was out west, that way I wouldn't have to be sitting here in class right now! I am super bored! Yesterday we got our fish tank emptied out and moved and the floor is pretty much dry now! Jese vaccummed it for an hour so he got most of the water out! I was worried the fish were going to die from all of the new water because of all of the chlorine in it, but we didn't have a single one die!! I am cold :( I knew I should have worn a sweatshirt today. I have today, tomorow, and thursday off of work!! Yeepee! I plan to not do anything! I have a test in accounting today, I think I will do okay. I was supposed to have a quiz in tax today but the class got cancelled because his mama died so now we have a take home quiz that is due on thursday. Tomorow I have a test in marketing, it is open book and I read both chapters yesterday so I am not worried about that one either. Then on Thursday I have a test in Law, that one I am going to study for today during the time I am supposed to have my tax class! Then on Friday we have no school because it is our fall break!!! Yeepee! Then on Tuesday next week I have a test in operations managment! Okay well I guess I don't know anything else, have a nice rainy day! I love the rain!
Christa

No comments: