Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good morning!!

Hello!! Today my throat is scratchy from it being dry out :( Stupid throat!! Yesterday I had classes ALLLLL day long, they were BORING!! Today I don't really have much to do so that will be nice, I think I will make some cookies! Yesterday I put 13 items on ebay, so far only 1 is selling. Most of them are clothes so I don't think they will sell but I thought I would try before I just give them away. Right now the big seller is Jese's Hoyt shirt that he wore like 2 times, it has 6 people watching it and 3 bids already!! I would have had one more person watching it but about 15 minutes after I put it up someone from Canada emailed me and asked if I would ship to Canada but I'm not going to because I really have no idea how much it would cost. I hope the shirt sells for alot!! Right now it is at $7.06! I also put on the radio that came out of my car, a pair of shoes, a christmas family memory book, and the rest is clothes! Hopefully at least two things sell so I break even! Jese is at work already, he got up early because he thought he had to pick up a kid that lives next to I-90 but turns out he didn't have to today so he only had a couple of kids to pick up! Okay well I'm hungry so I am going to eat breakfast now!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

did they vote for your items or bid on them:)

Christa said...

I think they voted on them :)