Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm a baking fool!!!

We only had 10 minutes to frost the cookies because then supper was done, I did the black (purple) ones, I just dumped the frosting on them!! Jese did the orange ones!!
Me and Jese at the park

Me mixing up brownies for the second time!!


Hello!! Yesterday I baked, baked, baked! Yes I really baked three times!! The first time I made brownies but after I finished baking them I turned around and noticed the butter sitting on the cupboard, I guess I forgot to put it in!! That explains why the batter was so thick!! The second thing I baked was the sugar cookies, and then new brownies with butter!! I got Jese to try the first batch of brownies but I didn't tell him I forgot the butter, he didn't like them very much!! We went to the park yesterday and took some pictures because we don't have enough pictures of us together! Last night I started to upload all of my pictures I have taken this year to shutterfly.com and it took all night long to get them all up there, then once I got to school it just zoomed right through the last 60 pictures. My class got over already, there is supposed to be 50 more minutes!! I guess I will go read some of my business law! Oh yes, someone bid on my radio on ebay!! And there are some people watching some of my clothes, I hope they bid on them!! Okay well have a nice day!!
Christa





1 comment:

Amy said...

adam got mad at me last night because i wouldn't make black frosting, i guess he should have went down there to help you frost them!! and he wanted green and red, but i only made white and orange, hahaha!!!