Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another week, another update!


This is Oreo helping me study last week, she likes to do that alot!! I just got done taking a test in my operations managment class I hope I did okay. I know I did some of it wrong but hopefully she will give me partial credit! I don't remeber if I said before but last week I got 46/50 on my business law test!! I was in the top 4 or 5 people!! Last week was my smart week, to bad I didn't take this test last week, then I probably would have done much better :) That's okay though, I heard she curves her grades so hopefully that will help me out a little bit! This weekend wasn't too exciting. Jese and I both worked, it wasn't busy at work because all of the college kids were gone because it was a three day weekend. Plus on Saturday it was so nice out noboday wanted to come in! Yesterday wasn't too busy either, we only had two stylist working though so they stayed busy. I have to remeber to stop by the bank today, I forgot that it was my week to get paid last week so I still have to drop off my check at the bank, I keep forgetting! Right now I am just waiting for my Business Law class to start, I got out of my last class early because of the test. I didn't do my accounting homework yet because I don't know how to do it so during my tax class I plan on getting help from someone and then I will turn it in! Okay well I guess I don't know anything else, have a nice day!
Christa

No comments: