Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Is is nap time yet?

Remeber those good ol days when you were in kindergarden and you got to take a nap half way through the day, what happened to that? I am pretty sure I am still just as tired as I was then but I don't get my nap?? I am sure back then I didn't even want to take a nap but I had to and now I want to take a nap and I can't, maybe we have it all wrong. Maybe when we are in kindergarden we should stay up all day long and just go to bed early and when we are in college, (and probably for the rest of our lives) we should work or study or go to classes for half a day, take a nap, and then continue with the rest of the day and go to bed early! That would be nice! That is the way it should be, if I were president I would make it mandatory to take naps half way through the day if you are over the age of 18! That would be so nice! We should get paid during that time too if we are working because it would make us more productive because we would have more energy! So if you want naps every day just write me in when you vote this November, I will take care of it for you!
President Christa

No comments: