Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Is it Christmas time yet??

Hi!! I wish I could put up my christmas decorations! Well this weekend I worked worked worked!! On Saturday it was pretty busy, we had a wedding party come in and one of the stylists never showed up and we had about 8 chemical services, which is a lot for a saturday with only 4 people doing hair!! Then yesterday I worked, but it wasn't too busy. They fired the other two receptionists and one of the stylists that hasn't been able to cut because of her wrists is going to take over for them. Since that lady hasn't done the receptionist job yet I am working on Saturday because we are having $10 haircuts and donating $5 of that to the local cancer society. We are also doing colored hair extensions for $3 instead of $8...so we should be pretty busy. They are advertising it in the paper and radio all week. We had our meeting last night, it got done at 6:00!! It was the longest one yet I think! Yesterday it snowed out!! I was so excited, I wish it would have stayed on the ground though! It was super windy so when I was at work I had to go move my car so it wouldn't get hit by a shopping cart like my old car was! After this class today I have to go to the grocery store, we are out of hamburger, chicken, and cheese!! I think I am going to get a cheap whole chicken so I can make some chicken noodle soup on wednesday. Tonight I think I will make pizza burgers, we haven't had them in a really long time. I made pizza last night but that is okay because pizza burgers are way better :) I also think I will make sloppy joes this week or next week, and tator tot hot dish! Yum, maybe I will make tator tot hotdish tonight, it would be way easier than pizza burgers and I do work tonight!! It is sooo cold and windy outside, do you ever notice that during the summer it isn't very windy but as soon as it gets cold out it seems to get super windy!! Maybe I just notice it more because it is cold, but I think it gets winder. Amy is calling me right now but I am class so I can't answer my phone, she always calls me when I am in this class. Okay well I guess I don't know much else!
Christa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Will you come cook all that stuff for me. I am hungry and I don't want to cook today. Well really I don't want to cook ever!!!!
Mom

Amy said...

yes, it IS windy in the summer, but in the summer you like it because it makes the hottness not so hot!!! i loooove the wind when it gets cold because i loooove the cold:) mabye i should move to alaska, i bet they don't have 90 million degree summers with humidity!!!