Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

oh oh...

So apparently when you have a fish tank you should occasionally clean out the filter!! Today I vaccuumed and a little later discovered the floor was all wet!! I thought oh oh the fish tank is leaking and after Jese and I looked all over it for a leak he noticed water was slowly coming out of the back of the filter, apparently the filters were so dirty the water couldn't make its way through so it decided to go out the back, I think it has been doing it for awhile! So tomorow since Jese has it off he is going to empty out the tank, move it and rent a wet-vac to clean up all the water off the carpet underneath the tank! It should be a fun job! Today I cleaned and did all of the laundry, including the towels, it was 7 loads!!! After that I cleaned out the closet and went through Jese's clothes, he only fought over two, he ended up keeping one and getting rid of one! So overall I was happy with him because he didn't even through a fit when I got rid of his sponge bob sweatshirt! He finally realized he isn't 5 any more! Okay well I am working on my blanket now so I have to go!
Christa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

The kitty blanket I made is really cute. I pretty sure you are going to want it!

Christa said...

okay you can give it to me i guess!