Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ouch!!

Okay so maybe pretending to do homework yesterday wasn't a good idea. Last night I slept horrible because I kept thinking of everything I had to get done that I decided not to do yesterday and I had a headache and I still have it today, although not as bad. Of course I was nice and said I would work today so now I am skipping two of my classes so I can get everything done. I am going to my operations managment and accounting class and saying sorry business law and tax I'm not going to be there today! I figure it is okay to miss one day of those classes though, after all most people miss half the classes! Well not in business law, we can only miss 3 classes then she starts to lower our grade, I am pretty sure I will be okay though! I have a test tomorow that I have to read 3 chapters for, I have accounting homework that is due at 2:00 today that I haven't even looked at. I have a test in Tax next week and I have about 3 chapters to read for that, and I have 2 chapters to read in my law class!! Right now in my class half the people are gone, they are probably at the career fair. You are probably wondering why I didn't go to that, well I'll tell you! I figure I have no chance of standing out when compared to everyone else here, why, because my grades suck and most everyone who goes there has good grades! But don't worry, I will probably go to it in the spring since I will almost be done with school and will hopefully have some better grades!! Okay well I have to pretend to pay attention now!
Christa

No comments: