Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just another boring day!

Hello!! I don't really know much today. I had two classes today, both were boring as always! Tomorow I am working for Julie because I am so nice :) I really don't want to but I am anyways. Right now I am pretending to do homework but I am really watching Ellen because that is way more exciting than Secured Transacations and Suretyship law stuff! My phone is pretty much dead right now because I haven't charged it in 2 days, opps!! Right now Jese is at school because he is working on a project with another kid, but really I did lots of it for him already because for his family class he is supposed to plan a wedding, and guess what, I already did that!! So they are pretty much just using all of the information from our wedding so it shouldn't take him too long to do. Then he is going to go to Walmart to get 2 gallons of milk (we go through it fast) and kitty litter. Then he will be home and I probably won't be able to pretend to do my homework anymore! Okay well I guess since I don't know anything I will go pretend to do homework some more!!

Christa
Oh yeah, last week I had a test in Operations Management and it really sucked, it was 190 points and the class average was 105!! I got 95!! That really sucks, but I still have a C in the class and at the end of the semester she curves the grades so hopefully I get a B but if I don't it will probably be my only C, hopefully!!

No comments: