Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

They grow up so fast

Hello!! I don't know anything today. I am just in class so I thought I would give you one more update for the week!! I work tonight and then tomorow morning I am heading to Waseca to bake pies with mama and Amy! On Sunday I am going to go to Papas and then to Grandma and Grandpa B.'s for our birthdays! I had to tell Amy today that someone has to get me a cake ( I wanted it made from scratch, but she wouldn't do it) because since I am the one who always makes cakes, nobody thought to make me one! Or at least I haven't been asked what kind I want!! Okay well I will give you an update about the weekend on Monday!!


-Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

mabye i don't care what kind you want, i will make you what i want, hahahha