Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy halloween everyone!!! I hope everyone gets lots of yummy candy tonight!! Today I don't really know much! My items on ebay are doing okay, so far only 3 things are selling though, I wish it was 13!! That is okay though, better than nothing! Tonight I have to work but I am sure I will only be there for a few hours and then get sent home because it won't be busy. We were supposed to dress up for work tonight but I never got a costume so I am going to wear my red dress I wore last year to the rehersal dinner and a tierra and say I am either Santas daughter, aka the princess of the north pole, or homecoming queen! I know, it is lame, but it is all I got! Jese forgot his lunch today for work so I had to bring it to him, I am so nice! Last night we got chinese food for supper, it was yummy! Okay well I have to go into my class now!
Have a SPOOKY halloween!!

No comments: