Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Look at me, I can play the drums!!

Hello!! Don't worry yesterday I managed to get some homework done!! I ended up not going in to work, when I called in to see if they really needed me they said that it hasn't been busy during the night and they should be okay without me! That was nice of them!! So now today I don't have as much homework to do! Amy stopped over yesterday for some rochester cookies, they were yummy, Jese made them!! I work this weekend :( That is okay though because it is going to be cold and rainy so I wouldn't really do much if I didn't work anyways! Today one of my classes is cancelled, yea!! So I just have to take a test at 11:00 then nothing else untill I go to work at 2:30! Speaking of tests, I have to go now so I can study some more for the one I have today! Have a nice day!
Christa
oh yeah, this morning I woke up from the most wonderful dream ever, it was a christmas dream!! I wish it was christmas!

1 comment:

Amy said...

i had to go to winona for a cookie, that means you have to come to waseca for a cookie, hahaha