Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

$4074.49


That is how much it cost to fix my car, I am sure glad I didn't have to pay for that!
We finally have new neighbors, and I got my wish!! They aren't old people, yea!! They are around the same age as us, it is a girl and her boyfriend. Last night they had a bunch of people over but I never heard them so that is good! I talked to the girl yesterday and she said that right now they are just remodeling and they are hoping to be all moved in by the end of April. I think her dad is doing a lot of the work because he was here yesterday working and he got here right away this morning to start again! 
Right now I am just waiting for a cake to finish baking, then it is finally time for me to grocery shopping for Alicia's bachelorette party! I ran out of time yesterday.  Kipper seems so sad today, I think it is because the sun isn't out and he likes to lay in the sunshine. Or maybe he knows he is going to spend half the night in his kennel.
Okay well I better get moving since this party is tonight and I am not ready yet!!
Christa

No comments: