Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 05, 2010

Really, now this is getting ridiculous!

Oreo once again found our clean clothes and laid in them, I don't know why I bother to wash them!!

Hello! Yesterday Jese got up early so we decided to explore downtown. We went to Bargain Betty's and found Jese a nice shirt for Jese, I think we will just get all of his work shirts from there from now on unless we find them super on sale at stores! Most of the button-up shirts are $9.99 so that is cheaper than most places. Then we went to all of the decor, crafty stores! I found a cute bracelet! Then we decided to try Jimmy's Pizza, it was pretty good!  

It was so nice to sleep in this morning! I got up at 8:00, earlier than I used to but later than 5:45 like I have been. Today I finished organizing our pantry and bathroom stuff. We finally got some storage in the bathroom so I had to move everything into there! Once I did that I had more room for my cookie cutters so I organized them by holiday! I combined a few holidays so I wouldn't have to use 8 bags, instead I just used 5! I have way over 100 cookie cutters!! I also moved my cookbooks because they were taking up too much room and I didn't have enough room for all of my serving dishes. I also found room for all of my cake decorating supplies! I still haven't done the dishes because I hate doing them. I just got done folding the laundry I washed yesterday. I really like my homemade laundry detergent, the clothes are much softer! I also switched from dryer sheets to one of the things you just put on the dryer drum and it lasts for 2 months, I like that much better too, even though it isn't cheaper than dryer sheets unless you have a coupon! Right now I am watching Gilmore Girls since I was folding laundry. Kipper wants to cuddle so I will probably watch one more episode, oh now Pizza wants to cuddle too!
Christa


No comments: