Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wedding Bells!

The happy couple!
All of the cakes!
Jese and I waiting to eat!!
Me with Dad and Rita!

Hello! This weekend was lots of fun! On Thursday I went to the Cheese Cave for the pre-wedding party! Then Dad, Rita, Ben, Jessica, and I went to the Depot and Joe's, that was lots of fun! I managed to get all of the cakes done by 3:00 on Thursday so that was a relief! Friday was wedding day!! Jese and I got there a little early because we had to bring the cakes. I was happy everyone liked them, that is what I love about making cakes, peoples reactions! It makes spending 5 days on cakes worth it when you have people tell you how good they are and how good they taste!! I had lots of fun at the wedding, but my feet did get a little sore from my tall shoes!! On our way home we got pulled over 3 times!! Two of those times was less than 5 minutes apart! Since we were driving around bar close we got pulled over in 3 out 4 towns we drove through! The last time was a block away from our house. The only reason we got pulled over was because the headlight is out because of it getting hit last week. We have an appointment to get the car fixed tomorrow. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing! I decided I wanted to read all day, so that is what I did! I read the newest Jodi Picoult book, it was good but not as good as her other books. I figured it right away, but that is okay I still liked it! Today is cleaning day, but I am stalled until Jese gets up and rents us a snake. Our drain in the basement has backed up so I can't wash the dishes until he gets it unplugged. It first got backed up yesterday when he did some laundry, he dumped some drain-o down it but that didn't work. On the plus side, our basement stopped leaking, now we just need to get the puddles dried up! We haven't been able to because Jese broke our mop and I got sick of having the fans on while it was still leaking so I shut them off! I turned them back on last night and it is pretty close to being dry! Okay well that is all for today.
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hello! you should get off my back about updating my blog, it has been 3 days since you have updated!!!