Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alicia's bachelorette party!!

Ken popped out of the cake!!
All of the girls from high school, minus one!
Alicia wanted to dance on the bar to Paper Airplanes at the end of the night, so I joined her!

Hello! Last night was lots of fun! All of the girls had a good time and I have no hangover! In case you were wondering why I am wearing a dress it is because Alicia made me! I was wearing something else but she made me change, and being the good MOH I am, I changed for her! Last night before I went to bed I cleaned everything up so today I don't have to, yea! Good thing to because I have had enough of cleaning for awhile. I don't really know much. My hair is wet so I should probably go dry it!! Oh yea, Jese is done with overnights, yea!!!! We are going to have a fire tonight to celebrate, and we might go to El Tequila because I am really craving an enchilada!! 
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I am sooooo proud of my little girl dancing on the bar!!! You've come a long way :)

Nice cake!! I think you could go into the cake business on that cake alone!