Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Being a homeowner is hard...Ouch that hurts...Ahh it is nice out...GRAB THE CAT!!

Kipper made a friend with the new neighbors grandma's dog!!
They played all afternoon!
We had our first fire yesterday!! 

Hello!! I had to many options for blog titles today, so I just put all of them!! I will start out with the first one! Yesterday morning when I got up the toilet was plugged so I tried fixing it, that didn't work. Jese said we need a new plunger because ours sucked so we got one. Well he thought he fixed it. When I got home today it was plugged again!! I don't know everything that happened on Saturday night in there but I am guessing something went down that doesn't want to stay down! So now it is plugged and Jese won't be home until 10:00 tonight to fix it again (and he left a little present in there so I won't be trying to fix it)
On to my next blog title, today while babysitting a fell all the way down the stairs while carrying Josie and yes she was fine, I was not!! I am pretty sure my entire leg is going to be bruised, along with my side and arm.
Next up, it is so nice out right now! I had my car window open the whole way home! I now have some of my house windows open, which the kittens love!! Which brings me right up to my last title. With the windows open I discovered one of the screens didn't want to stay in! Pizza and Oreo were sitting in the window an pop went the screen! So I quick jumped up and grabbed Pizza before she could make her escape, which she would have and she is no fun to catch, we have done it before! 
That brings me up to right now! I just started the laundry, we have quite the load to do since we couldn't do it for a week!! So I better get back to that!
Christa

No comments: