Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 08, 2010

Yea, warm weather!

Hello! This weekend was a fun one! Saturday morning I went up to the MOA with Amy and Mother to get me a dress for Dad and Rita's wedding! I got the first dress I tried on! I also got the cutest shoes ever!!! I also got Kipper a new bark collar, now he is like a mute puppy :) Saturday night Jese and I went to Waseca and went out to eat at Starfire with the family for Mom and Rick's wedding celebration. Then we went bowling, I sucked really bad!!! It was lots of fun. On Sunday Jese and I had a super lazy day. I woke him up at 9:00 and we started our Saw marathon! We watched all 6 Saw movies, it took us all day long! We also went to DQ, but first we locked ourselves out of the house, thankfully it was super easy to break into! Today I just babysat all day, it was easy, both kids were in a good mood. Okay well that is all I know for today!
Christa
Oh yes, I do have the greatest husband, not only did Jese do all of the dishes, he also picked up all of the dog poop that has collected over the winter!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

do you really want to put out the internet that your house is easy to break into......

Christa said...

haha, I thought the same thing, but don't worry there was a reason it was easy to break into and we don't have that problem anymore :P