Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Change of plans!

Kipper is enjoying the nice weather!
I moved his tie-out so now he has new areas to go potty in :)
He has already got stuck around the bird feeder twice!
Hello! Right now I am supposed to be babysitting but instead I am sitting at home! I was there this morning but with a change of plans I got to come home! I am also staying home tomorrow :) I am very pleased about this because now I get to sleep in. 
It is so nice out today! I decided to sit outside with Kipper and I read for a little bit but then I decided to move his tie-out for him! Then I had to watch him because he was funny! He will never walk on the snow and today he finally decided it was okay to do it, good thing he is so light and the snow is so heavy so he didn't fall through! Now I am just trying to decide what to do, I could clean, do the dishes, or be lazy...I think I will go for the later one and do the rest tomorrow! Okay well on with my day.
Christa

No comments: