Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

achoo!!

Jese being a little kid making creepy crawlers!!
The finished product!!

Hello! Last night I didn't sleep so good. I woke up at 3:30 with the entire right side of my head plugged up, my ear, my nose, and my throat! I ended up getting up at 8:00. By 10:30 Jese was finally ready for the day so we went to Walmart to get supplies for cakes. We also visited Dad and went to his house to get some meat! Once we got home we made a pizza for lunch. Then I changed the sheets and vacuumed and that is about it! I have been getting stuffier and stuffier as the day goes on :( Jese has been practicing making flowers, he made roses just out of frosting! They look very nice, he is such a betty crocker! Now he is making me some eggs and I am watching Massive Moves with Kipper. Okay well I am cold and miserable so I must go now!
Christa

No comments: