Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Poor Car...

My car has been defiled!! Yesterday I was babysitting for Amy and since she has to park in her driveway now that the ground is soft I had to park on the road. Well the demon on her road decided it was time for me to have my car hit! Her neighbor was late to work so he backed out of his driveway to fast and ran right into my car!! He had a super big truck so of course he didn't even scratch his truck but smashed my car pretty good! When I checked the light it didn't work but then halfway home it decided to turn on. Then my car looked drunk because it was shinning directly into the other lane instead of straight!! I felt pretty stupid driving like that!! Now I look like the bad driver when really I wasn't even in the car when it happened, jerk!! I knew the cop that came to file the report, I graduated with him! So that makes 5 cars hit in that exact spot since Amy has moved there, she better hurry up and move. 
Okay I have no more time to waste, I have to start baking cakes now!
Christa

No comments: