Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love thunderstorms!!!

Kipper waiting for his bath!

This morning I woke up to the most wonderful noise, thunder!! I miss storms! Thankfully our basement still hasn't leaking, we are keeping our fingers crossed so it doesn't start. That is the bad part of buying a house that was foreclosed and then flipped because the previous owners didn't have it long enough to know if it floods! All of the snow surrounding the house is gone, alls that is left is what is in the front and back yards. It is raining out super hard right now :) 
Today Rita came to my rescue and is babysitting the kids for me so I can stay home and get better. Yesterday I was the worst babysitter ever! Liam played on the computer the whole day and I just let Josie do whatever she wanted, which was mostly play in their tent and play with Remi! I watched tv all day! This morning my throat feels better but my nose is still super stuffy and my ears are still plugged up :( Okay well that is about all I know.
Christa

No comments: