Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does this make me a crazy cat lady??

Help! The cats have taken over the bathroom!! I sometimes put my dirty towel in the sink when I get ready to keep my hair out of the sink. Well Pizza likes to lay in it when I do that and yesterday Oreo discovered it too! Now I can't keep them out of the sink!!! Even without the towel in it Oreo sleeps in it!! I just use the kitchen sink whenever they are in it now!
Sad, sad news...our basement is getting water in it :( Jese tore out the floor today so it wouldn't get moldy under it. he numbered all of them so we can put it back down once we fix the leaking problem!! It is a good thing he took it out because once he did we discovered there was way more water under it than we thought!!! 
I finished baking all of the cakes for dad and Rita's wedding today. Now there are 15 cakes, or 30 layers in my fridge! Needless to say we have no room for regular food!! I don't know what I am going to do with them once I start frosting and decorating them. My original plan was to put them out in the garage on a table but now that it is 50 degrees out that won't work!! I will probably have to drive them all over Minnesota to store them in people's fridges until Friday!! 
Last night I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30, at 10:00 I finally decided to go to bed! Then I couldn't fall asleep!! Oh well, technically I slept in this morning because I got up at 9:00, but really it would have been the same time I always get up when I don't babysit! Okay that is all for today!
Christa

No comments: