Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cake Anyone!!

Jese and I worked together on this cake, he punched out the diamonds while I put them on!
Our fridge is just a little full!!
Hello! The last two days have been BUSY!! Yesterday I spent the morning in Faribault, I had to get my dress for Alicia's wedding fitted and then I went out to eat with Papa. While I was there Jese was baking one more cake and he crumb-coated two cakes for me! When I got back the decorating started. We ended the night behind schedule. I wanted to get 5 cakes done each day and we only got 4 done!! I did spend half the night making flowers though. I went to bed around 11:00. This morning I accidentally slept until 9:30 so I got another late start. Jese helped me for a little bit but he had to go to work and school. He did help me big time by bringing three cakes to Dad and Rita's to be put in their fridge since mine can't hold 15 cakes! I ended up getting 5 more cakes done today and 1 crumb-coated for tomorrow! I had my first casualty, I broke a layer in half! Good thing I had an extra cake!!! I have also ran out of powdered sugar. I will have Jese pick some up tonight after his class. Tomorrow will be super busy. I have to finish the last 5 cakes and go to Faribault in the evening. I am going to bring Amy 3 cakes for her to put in her fridge also! On Friday morning I have to go shopping to get some jewelry for the wedding and I have to drop off all of the cakes, and then it is wedding time! I won't put up any pictures of cakes until the wedding is over because I don't want anyone to see them until then! Okay that is all for tonight, I have to take out the garbage now!
Christa

No comments: