Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What a good feeling!

Oreo found a box to sleep in, she didn't mind that she was laying on cups!

Today I paid off my highest interest student loan, yea!! Of course I still have a long ways to go before the rest of them are paid off but at least the high interest one is done. Kipper and I have been outside since 10:00 this morning! I have just been reading out there, it is quite nice out! I came in to give Kipper a break from the sun and so he could have a drink of water. I am supposed to be doing stuff, like the dishes, paying bills, and folding the last load of laundry, but that can all wait right! I will have all day Saturday to do that! Oh yea, I was also going to bake my cake for this weekend today but oh well, that can wait until Saturday also!! Okay well I am going to go to the bathroom and then go back outside!!
Christa

No comments: