Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Brr...it sure is cold out there!!

Me and Liam!

Hello! It is so cold out! I am refusing to go outside today! I am going to send Jese to Ace hardware today though to get plastic to put over our windows! We don't really have any drafts but they will help hold in the heat more upstairs. Since we only have one heat vent up there and it isn't in our bedroom it stays very cold up there! Today I moved all of our towels out of the hall closet so I could make that into a pantry, now I have lots of room for food! Now I just need to move all of the games to the basement so I can put the towels in to study closet. I am also going to wash our sheets and comforter today as soon as Jese gets up. I hope the washer doesn't overflow again when I wash the comforter, it did last time! Oh well, at least the washer is in the basement! We are having a bit of an electrical problem, the bedroom lights won't work! There are 7 lights in the ceiling and they won't turn on!! Jese flipped the fuse and that didn't work. I guess we are going to have to get someone in here to look at it, while they are here they can fix the outlet Kipper broke by chewing a cord! Okay well that is all for now!
Christa

No comments: