Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Spring Where Are You???

Cassie, Mom, and Me...Dec. 2005

Brr...my hands won't warm up! I am ready for spring!! The house next to us still hasn't sold, but they did lower the price so this week there have been some people looking at it. I think it is a good house to flip and you could get it for super cheap! Today Jese and I went grocery shopping, it took a long time! We went to both grocery stores in town to save the most money! At Coborn's the cashier was impressed at how much we saved, she said it was the most she has ever seen but it was only $31, I have saved $20 before. At Econofoods we only saved $15, we only had 4 coupons for there. Now we are stocked up for the month! We got to much freezer stuff for our freezer! I had to take out the turkey we had in there! Good thing I planned on making it soon anyways! I am going to make it on Thursday, yummy! Then I am going to make turkey enchiladas with some of the leftovers! So after we got home I unpacked everything, that took me about an hour! Then Jese left to go to his class, he was late because he looked at the starting time wrong. I made some homemade mac-n-cheese, it was delicious! I have to do all of our laundry tonight and tomorrow morning. I work 3:30-11:00 tomorrow :( Tuesdays are the only day Jese has off from work/school, otherwise he is in the cities every day!! Oh yes, at Econofoods they had the pasta all on sale but if you bought 12 boxes or more they were on super sale! So I decided to stock up on noodles since it was a good deal, well when we went to check out it didn't do the price change! Thankfully I noticed right away and pointed it out so I saved us $2.64! Okay that is all for today!
Christa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It would take me 2 years to eat 12 boxes of pasta

Christa said...

that is because you never cook!! we always use pasta!!