Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Poor Mama was sad because I didn't put up any pictures of her yesterday, so here they are!!
Mama on Christmas
Mama on Thanksgiving!
Me and Mama in Duluth
Mama at Grandma & pa's 50th wedding anniversary!
Me and Mama at my graduation!

Hello! Today is my day off, yea!!! Last night I worked in the women's clothing, I liked that much better. So far I like that and cashiering the best. I also only worked 7 hours last night so it went by much faster! I am happy because I have the perfect days off next week to shoot! I can shoot on Sunday, Monday night after work, and Thursday, oh and Friday if I want to! I have all those days off besides Monday!! I am glad my nice boss gave me such a nice schedule! I am watching True Blood right now. I wasn't going to watch it at all today but Mama wants to borrow it on Sunday so I have to finish it by then. Tonight I was going to make the meal Amy made the other day but I just realized I don't have any chicken stock so it will have to wait for another day. Instead I am going to make meat balls and gravy since I already took out hamburger. Okay well that is all for today, I hope everyone had a nice New Years Eve last night!
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks Christa, I feel much better now!