Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Not Ready for the Day

I am not ready to start today yet so I thought I would update my blog again! Yesterday I had my last Pepsi, it was very sad. All night long I had a headache so I slept awful! The good news is that if I get another headache today I will be selling mini donuts so I can have a pepsi there! 
Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen, it took awhile! We were once again out of bowls so I HAD to wash the dishes!! Then I cleaned under the sink, it gets messy down there! Once the kitchen was nice and shinny I made blueberry muffins, yum! By then Jese was up so I made some tater tot hotdish for my supper and his breakfast! 
Today my plans are just sell donuts! I am leaving home around 12:45 so until then I will probably just waste time on the computer or play with the animals! Kipper gets mad at me when I don't snuggle with him and yesterday he didn't get any snuggle time!! Okay well I guess I will go take a shower and start the day if I have to!!
-Christa

No comments: