Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 09, 2010

My First 300, Feb. 11, 2004


So I got home today after school and I started fooling around on my computer. All of a sudden I realized that the time had just flown by and it was already 6:15! I thought oh crap I have to get down to the range with Paul's bow. Seeing as I had to get down there I did the one thing a person should never do before they shoot. I did not eat. So I got down to the range and Paul was not there. So I thought heck I mine as well shoot anyways. So I did. I was starving. I managed to pull a 293 32X still. By then my mother was down there so I was taking her score too. I went quick as a bunny across the street to Casey's to get me some chow! I got me some Doritos and mombas(like starburst only better!) and a sunkist to drink. I went back down to the range then ate my chips real quick. I then started to shoot again on the same target. My mom manged to get her best score when I was half way done with mine (277 18X) so I thought heck I better shoot my best score today too. So.....I did! With three other people down there to witness me (I wouldn't let Paul leave until I was done!) I managed to pull off a 300 44X!
Christa

No comments: