Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lets Travel the World!!


Liam and Jese saving the world!


Hello! Since Jese and Liam saved the world yesterday (playing a video game) I am going to travel the world via The Sims World Adventures! Yesterday Amy called and woke me and Jese up, he was a bit crabby about that! Then hours after she called she came here! Well really she dropped her children off and then left to go shopping!!! Once she got back we played games, I pretty much won all of them :) She left around 4:00 so then I decided to do nothing the rest of the night! Around 5:00 I kicked Jese off the tv so I could use it! We watched Biggest Loser and then Post Grad, I liked that a lot! Then we went to bed. Today Jese has a busy day, he has a work meeting, school, and then back to work, poor guy. Don't worry right now he is working on saving the world again! Okay I am going to go travel the world now!
Christa

No comments: