Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Oh Love, why did I ever leave you...





...oh yes I remember, it was the tears, the pain, the heartbreak, the nightmares, the frustration, oh yes it is all coming back to me now! So the other day I shoot for the first time in four years and guess what! I loved it, again! Archery is the one thing that I have ever felt that I was actually good at! I didn't shoot amazing but I think I did pretty good for not shooting in so long. I am looking forward to going on Monday to shoot again! Even though archery hasn't always come easy for me I still love it. Unlike most people who shoot, it isn't about the people I am there with or where I am, it is the fact that I have actually accomplished doing something great! In 2004 for I got a 300 in competition which was the best feeling ever! I have shoot in state, sectionals, nationals, and world and although I only won a few times I still think I was pretty dang good! It didn't come naturally to me so I started out pretty bad, but after many many tears I finally figured it all out. I am looking forward to coming back into the competition world next year after getting back in shape this year! I went from shooting a little red bow in the back yard with Cassie, Amy, and Dad to shooting in a great range with Jese! I can't wait for Monday, bring on the pain, tears, and nightmares!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

In many places it should be shot, not shoot:)

Christa said...

I always get those confused!!! Don't forget I was the one to cheat on spelling tests from 3rd grade on!!