Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

February No Spend Challenge

February is the shortest month all year long so I figure it is a good month to do a no spend challenge. This month we did pretty good but we did give in to a few impulses, such as renting movies, ice cream, pop, and El Tequila! I know, it is mostly me giving in not Jese! So in February I plan on being better! Gas will be our largest expense, as it always is! I plan on going to the grocery store one time and get all of our food and supplies in that one trip. I did pretty good with that in January, but I forgot a few things like animal food, trash bags, and cilantro! I also plan on cooking supper from scratch every day again. I find that it is cheaper to do that in the long run because not only does it give you leftovers, but it fills you up more so you snack less. We still have lots of pasta and snacks because I was able to stock up on those because of sales and coupons! I encourage everyone to give it a shot in February and see how much you can save and see what you really need and what you can easily live without! Good luck,
Christa

No comments: