Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Official I am a Carny!

Hello! Well today was my first day as a carny, and I LOVED it!! I had lots of fun doing it! Rita, Dad, and I sold mini donuts, nachos, and caramel corn at the Winter Festival in St. Paul today. During the parade we weren't very busy because the weather wasn't the greatest but once they opened the beer tasting we stayed busy. So I have decided to start the life of a carny! We are going back next weekend for another parade! As soon as I came home I jumped in the shower though because being a carney does not smell good!! I am washing my clothes now and just realized that I left my money in my back pants pocket!! So not only did I wash Jese's wallet yesterday I washed my money today!! At least our money is clean! I am super tired so that is all I am going to update for today.


Christa

No comments: