Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 04, 2010

Okay cold weather and snow, you can go away now!

I am ready to be here again!

Now that Christmas is over I am ready for some 50-60 degree weather! Yesterday I got plastic put on the bedroom window and one other window upstairs. I also hung some old curtains I had in the other bedroom up there, and guess what!! It worked, last night I got so hot, I woke up lots because of it! It is nice to not freeze when I go to sleep now. Jese and I stayed busy all day yesterday. I made some muffins, reorganized our food and towels so we could have a pantry, and did some cleaning. Jese also helped with all of that! I made chicken and au gratin potatoes for supper, it was yummy! I am just waiting for the mail to come right now, I am waiting for some coupons to show up, hopefully they come today! Okay well I don't know much else, have a great day!
Christa

No comments: