Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's A Heat Wave!

Wow, it is a whole 19 degrees out!! I almost don't have to wear a coat outside!! I am happy today is supposed to get up to 34 degrees, maybe some of the snow will start to melt! Tonight I am going to make my turkey, but it will just be for me! So I get a whole 12 lb turkey to myself, plus mashed potatoes!! Jese has class tonight so he won't be home for supper. I would wait for a night he is home to make it but I need the leftovers to make turkey enchiladas tomorrow! Plus it is thawed out because it won't fit in our freezer. So if anyone wants turkey tonight feel free to come get some! Okay I don't really know anything today and I am hungry so I am going to go eat some Honey-nut Cheerios (bought on sale and with 2 coupons!) Oh yes, yesterday Jese was so nice, he got up before me and so he made french toast for breakfast! I have been asking him to do that for months now! Okay have a toasty day!
Christa

No comments: