Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Success!!

I did it! I just completed my first challenging Sudoku puzzle! I went from easy to moderate, to tricky, to difficult, and now I am on challenging!! I like to do at least one puzzle a day so I keep my brain sharp! Since I am not in school anymore I thought that would be a good idea. 
Now on the sad news, I only have 2 more pepsi's left :( I guess I am going to have to start liking water real quick! 
Back to some maybe good news, I am pretty sure the neighbors house was finally sold! It is no longer listed on any websites, lets hope it is nice people moving in! 
On an interesting note, last night when I flipped on the State of the Union I made a comment about it on facebook saying I didn't know if I was watching the State of the Union or a Catholic church service because of all of the standing and sitting. Well this morning they said the same thing on The View!! They must of read my facebook!! Okay well that is all for now!
Christa

No comments: