Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Poor Oreo!!


Poor poor Oreo, she has a bad case of dandruff!! Our house is super dry so I think that is why she has it. She has never had it before, poor kitty! Jese and I just took Kipper for a walk, he loved it! I  however did not love it so much! I almost fell many times because of slippery sidewalks!! Now I am chilly, brrr!!! I don't really know much today. Tonight I am making citrus marinated chicken, it is going to be delicious! I have only made it one other time and that was for mother and Rick. I was going to make it yesterday but then I didn't feel like it so I adjusted our meal menu for the month and made it so we have it today! Okay well that is all for now!
Christa

1 comment:

Alicia Sheehy said...

Sounds delicious! You should send me the recipe. (to the chicken, not the dandruff)