Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mama and Baby Moved!

Baby Fish hiding under the trees!
I am just updating again because I am watching the neighbors house! There is someone looking at it and I want to see how old they are so I am sitting at the table waiting for them to come out! Lots of people have been looking at it. Today I decided that I was sick of having two fish tanks so I thought it would be a good idea to move Mama and babies to the big tank, bad idea! We got mama in there fine, then I moved 4 babies in there, that is when the trouble started! Three of them got gobbled right up, and not even by the big monster fish, just the normal big ones! So I decided not to move any more babies and just let them grow a bit more. The biggest one that I put in there is still alive though! I am keeping an eye on him!! The other ones were much smaller than him, they must have been females so they were the perfect size for a snack! We have somewhere between 13-18 babies left, hopefully they grow fast so I can move the rest of them!
Today I have also shoveled a bigger area for Kipper, done the dishes, started cooking the turkey, done some laundry, and dropped of an application at Alco (they are hiring!) I should hear back from them by Monday, they are doing inventory right now so that is why it is going to take so long. Okay well that is all for now!
Christa

1 comment:

Christa said...

dang it, I sat here and waited and then I missed them! The only thing I saw was a guys head driving away in his car! They were there for a long time, maybe they will buy the house!