Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh, it is so warm!!


Jese is all snuggled up in the Snuggie after he made fun of it!!

Hello! Yesterday I did some cleaning, not very exciting! I also made some cookies for Jese. Today I have to run to the store to get some stuff to make Cassie a birthday cake. We are all going to Dad's tonight for her birthday and last night he made me in charge of making a cake! I don't really have time to do one from scratch because it wouldn't have enough time to cool and then let the frosting set, so I am going to have to break down and make a cake from a box :( Last night I got all ready to watch Grey's Anatomy and then 5 minutes into it the TV service went out!! I was not happy at all! So I missed the first 20 minutes of the show and got pretty confused on what was going on, jerks! Jese had his 6 month review today and it went wonderful. They told him that he is one of a handful that didn't get a negative feedback from anyone! They are reviewed by co-workers, clients, higher up people, and themselves, so that is pretty good! As soon as they have a day time position open they are going to let him know so hopefully he will be able to get it. All the other co-workers said that he is being wasted on the nights and should be on days! Okay I am going to go take a shower now!
Christa

No comments: