Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010


The house after the ice storm


Jese and Kipper watching TV together!


Kipper watching for Jese to come home!


Hello! Today I did the dishes because I HAD to! We were out of pretty much everything!! I hate doing the dishes. After that long chore I decided that I should finally paint the front room in the basement! So I did that too, Jese came home right after I started so he did all the little spots with the paint brush for me! After that he had to leave to go back to school, poor guy! Then I decided I wanted brownies so I made some of those! While they were baking I put away all of the dishes I washed earlier. Now I am just waiting for my pizza dough to raise a little bit more so I can make pizza for supper. Other than that I don't really know anything!
Christa

No comments: