Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 06, 2008

All by myself, don't wanna be all by myself!!!

Well it's offical, Jese left me :( Just for a few days though!! He went up north for deer hunting and left me here by myself!! I think I am going to have to put the automatic feeder on the fish tank because I'm not going to remeber to feed them, that is his job!! He just left and is going to be up there untill Sunday, jerk!! Like Amy this is my first year since I started going up (5th, or 6th grade) that I am missing out. Well really the first year I just sat on the stand and didn't hunt, I wasn't ready yet, but the next year I hunted!! I think I got my first deer when I was 14 because the first year you can go is when you are 12 and I didn't actually hunt that year and the next year I didn't get one, so yep I think 14!! Today I don't really know too much, my finger now doesn't feel anything and I have a blister on my palm but it no longer hurts so that is good!! After my test in Accounting today I am getting together with a few other people to do the written part of the Accounting test, it is take home so it is okay that we are doing it together!! I think I am going to make pizza burgers today for supper, even though it will just be me. Okay well I don't know anything else!
Christa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't come up last year either...it was just me and amy

Christa said...

yeah I did, Jese and I both got deer, we just had to leave on Sunday so we were hardly there and you and amy stayed at the resort and Jese and I stayed at the cabin