Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

A Day off!!

Yea, we don't have school today!!! To bad I have to work :( So pretty much Pizza hates Jese now and won't leave me alone. Last night she decided she had to sleep right next to me and use up my whole side of the bed and then of course Oreo had to join her! Right now she is sitting on my lap. Anytime I sit on the couch she some how hears me even if she is in another room and comes running over to sit on me. It makes being on my computer very hard!! But at least she likes me again! So far today I haven't done much. I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes, and that is about it! Next I am going to make rochester cookies and cook the tenderloins from Jese's deer that he shot yesterday!! We are going to have them for lunch! Last night we went and got our new tv after we ate supper. We ended up getting a 42" Philips, the ratings for it online were really good, only one person didn't give it 5 stars and that was just because the wall mount is harder to get because it is in the metric system so you have to get the one specially for the tv. Good then we aren't putting ours on the wall!! We ended up saving $100 by getting this one instead of the Sony and you could only tell the differences in the color a little bit other than that they were pretty much the same quality! Okay well I want to get my cookies started since I do have to be at work in 3 hours!
Christa

No comments: