Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where is my snow damn it!!

Hello again!! This morning I decided I wasn't going to get up untill it started snowing, then Jese made me get up. I wish I could have stayed in bed untill the snow came. I don't know why we just can't have snow on the ground, is it really that hard for mother nature to make the snow come!! I can't wait for thanksgiving because the day after I get to put up my christmas decorations!!! I love this time of year!! So yesterday I had two classes and then I meet with some people to do our tax homework, it took 2 1/2 hours!! I hope we did it right, I doubt we did though!! Today I have classes from 9:30-3:20 just like every thursday. After class I don't know what I am going to do. Oh yes, an update on the oven, yesterday we made a pizza and the oven wouldn't quit smoking, I think some butter or something must be on the burner because it looks clean, oh well eventually it will all burn off!! So I have decided that Jese and I should go on a cruise next year! That would be fun! I doubt we will be able to save enough money to go on one though!! Tomorow I don't have any classes!! That will be really nice! Both of them were cancelled!!! So alls I have to do is work at 3:00 tomorow and that is it!! It has been super dead at work so I am sure I will end up going home early again! Okay well I don't know anything else for today!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

liam's daycare lady put up her christmas tree already!!!