Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 07, 2008

YES!!!!

I am so happy, it is kind of snowing out!!! I wish it was staying on the ground and more like snow and less like slush!! But at least it is getting closer to snow!! So last night was boring, I got home at 4:30, started making my pizza burgers. While I was waiting for those to get done I talked to amy. Then I ate my supper, read a little, took a shower, then watched Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy and Miami Ink. After that I did the dishes and went in bed and read some more, it was a very exciting night, I am sure tonight will be even better!! I have a movie from Netflix that I can watch tonight after work, I'm not sure what it is though. Besides that who knows what exciting thing I will come up with to do!! I don't like having Jese gone, the hallway light burned out and even with my step ladder I am too short to change the light bulbs and I have to take out the garbage and I am pretty sure I am going to have to clean the kitty litter sometime this weekend too, which I probably haven't done in ages because that is Jese's job!! Oh yeah, I forgot I made grape Jell-O yesterday too, so now I can eat it today! Oh yes, now the snow is real snow not slush!! Pizza is sitting in the door watching it, she loves it!! Don't worry I remebered to feed the fish last night and this morning! Okay well I am going to go get ready for my one class I have today!! Have a GREAT day!!
Christa

No comments: