Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Yea no school!!!

Hi!! Today I didn't have any classes!! It was sweet! Instead of classes I slept till 9:10, which I could have done anyways even if I had classes! Then I ate some oatmeal and watched the first half hour of the View and then took a much needed shower!! Then I did some cleaning, I swept, did the dishes, vaccumed, and pretended to make the bed :) I also got supper ready, I am making chicken with gravy in the slow cooker. It was supposed to be just chicken breast but I put a whole chicken in, hopefully it will still be good!! I figure it will just be like turkey with gravy! Today it is gloomy out, there is still no snow and no sun, no clouds, just grayness, how boring! It could at least be raining if it is going to be a gray day! I have to go to work at 3:00 so I have another 45 minutes of freedom!! I have to work this weekend, and next week my only day off is tuesday, good thing I have the next two weekends off!! There are only 14 days till I can put up my christmas decorations and only 41 days till Christmas!!! I am so excited!! I ate noodles with cheese for lunch today, it was leftover from supper last night, we had salmon patties and noodles with cheese! Okay well I guess I don't know anything else!
Christa

No comments: