Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Good Morning!!

Hello!! I know you thinking, why in the world am I am up right now since I don't work until 11:00!! Well I'll tell you! This morning at 7 am Jese sent me a text message and woke me up because he got a deer!! So then I had to send text messages back and forth between him and papa!! He got a 6 pointer so now he will be able to leave earlier today instead of late tonight!! Yesterday there were 5 deer shot and 16 seen. Adam got a nice pointer and Sam, Tom, Ryan, and someone else got deer too!! Jese saw two yesterday but they were far away and running. Good thing he had my stand to sit on so he could get a deer, my stand hardly ever fails anyone!! Last night I got the tv, HD-DVD player, and PS3 moved into the bedroom and I got it all hooked up to my speakers in there! Jese probably won't be to happy about me putting the PS3 in the bedroom but he will live!! I think we will get the Sony Bravia 40" from either walmart or target, with tax it will still be less than $100 more than the 32" we bought last year!! TV's got way cheaper!! That is the same brand we have now and I like it so that is why I picked it again! I would go get it today but it will be to big for me to get from the car to the living room, plus Jese might want to know that we are getting it before I get it!! Today won't be busy at work because the vikings and packers play at noon, we are never ever busy when they play each other. Yesterday we actually stayed busy almost the whole day, and half of the people were men, weren't they all supposed to be hunting!! Okay well I guess I can go dry my hair now even though I don't have to leave for another two hours!!
Christa

1 comment:

me said...

any deer pics?

Dad R