Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Get off my blanket!!!

Pizza won't ever get off my kitty blanket, jerk!! Yesterday I had to take her off of it and then I put it on me and then she went on me so she could be on the blanket again!!! She loves it! So the other receptionist at work is leaving her husband and so I was going to work for her on thursday so she could start moving her stuff out but last night she called me and said that things were getting ugly there and wanted me to work today for her instead so she could get out sooner so now I am working tonight. I am also working this weekend so she can finish moving, it only took me one day to move and it is taking her a week, but that is okay! She will be working for me next weekend then so I will have two weekends off in a row, which will be nice since this is going to be the 4th weekend I work!! Well I guess I don't really know much else. Have a great day!!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

i think she just likes to be camouflauged in, you should just make her an outfit with cats all over it, then she could get off your blanket!!