Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

I just can't get enough!!


I had no picture for today so I took a picture of myself for you!! So yesterday I know I said that I wasn't going to work on Saturday but I changed my mind! I am going to work from 9-12:30, that way I still have plenty of time to get to Cassie's! I registered for my classes today, the jerks don't let you register for more than 16 credits so I didn't get into one of my classes but they offer it two other times I can take it so hopefully they still have seats open by the time I am able to register for more than 16 credits!! I will be taking a total of 18 credits, so one less than this semester! I don't really know much today. Jese is working on becoming full time at his job but he is also trying to get out of traking by the end of December because he is really sick of that part of his job! Oh, in case you were wondering why they needed me to work this weekend is because the other lady is only allowed to work 4 hours a day because her doctor said so and they think it is going to be busy because it is the saturday before thanksgiving so they wanted me there when she isn't. Okay well I don't know anything else so I am going to go eat some lunch!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

HOOKER!!!! we are supposed to be playing games ALLLL weekend, not WORKING!!!!!